Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blogathon Recap

Well, it's over. We did it. I stayed up all night to blog for the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund over at Stale Betty. Last I checked, we had raised $1800. And they're still taking last minute donations over at the Blogathon site.

It was actually much harder to post every half hour than I thought it would be. For one thing, I was really sleepy and more than a little punchy. For another, I was so riddled with anxiety that I would be the one to miss a post and mess it up, that I got the shakes as every half hour drew near.

Or maybe it was just all the junk food I was eating.




Mad props go out to Daniel for keeping us motivated with behind the scenes commentary and pictures of hot guys. He picked this one out just for me.



Do you think he knows me at all?

Very special thanks to Betty and the Mil Wives team. And extra special thanks to all of my friends and readers who sponsored us.

I have to admit that I'm a little extra proud that my predominately gay readership pulled through so hard for a military cause. It just goes to prove what especially wonderful people you all are. I often feel like my life is so fractured between two worlds. This was an excellent example of how maybe it doesn't have to be.

I love you guys (and girls too).

Okay. On to my normal fucked up blogging material. Thank you and goodnight.

No comments: