Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Places to Go, People to See

I went to send Lee a birthday E-card today (Happy birthday, Lee!) and I got distracted. You know I love Hoops & Yoyo (with an especially funny intro this month) and now they have a blog!

Blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog, blog!

*****

An old military wife friend of mine has her own web business now. When my kids were born, she sent along really cute homemade hooded towel sets for each of them. They still use their "baby" towels. Now she's selling all kinds of baby stuff at Bella KraKa.

*****

We've hit $1500 worth of sponsors for Blogathon. I'm amazed! Stale Betty's got all the info. My military wife team will be blogging every thirty minutes for 24 hours on July 29 to support the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. Join me over at Stale Betty in the middle of the night (Sunday morning actually) between 2 and 5 a.m. while I try and stay awake and not embarrass myself. I'll probably be posting some stuff here too.

*****

Actual blogging to recommence soon.

No comments: