Thursday, September 22, 2005

Buffy Ain't Just a Puppy!

It's 100+ fucking degrees in fucking September. I have to babysit. And I still haven't gotten any.

So I'm doing a fucking quiz, damnit.

You scored as Buffy Summers. You are a very strong individual. You do, however, have some trouble admitting how you truly feel. You've experienced a lot during your life, but you more than manage. Always willing to help, you're a great friend.

Buffy Summers

75%

Rupert Giles

58%

Dawn Summers

58%

Spike

50%

Tara Maclay

46%

Anya

46%

Xander Harris

42%

Willow Rosenberg

38%

Which Buffy The Vampire Slayer Character Are You Most Like!?
created with QuizFarm.com


Well, fuck yeah. I could have told you that.

So, Jeff, if we could just find a Willow, Xander, and Spike, we could really put a dent in some of your rage. I'll bring the hard spike. If I can just find one.

No comments: