Friday, September 02, 2005

Fuck It Friday

What the hell. The blog's going to hell in a handbasket. We had to cancel our weekend trip. The kids haven't had a bath. I have no clothes to wear. And I have PMS.

Fuck it. Fuck all the deep shit I have on my mind. Fuck the zits. Fuck the five pounds of water weight I seem to have gained overnight. Fuck our weekend plans and fuck room mother shit and fuck it all.

My husband's home from work, the kids are at school, and we're swearing like sailors. So why the hell am I blogging?

Come back after the holiday for some real blogging.

But in the meantime...for the first time ever...I'm going to FANDANGO!


Happy Friday Fellow Fandangians!!


Some people claim that everyone is a "little gay"... let's pretend this is true and list five people* of the same sex that you'd "do" if you were so inclined. Yeah, and let's pretend your Significant Other doesn't mind you doing the freaky fandango with someone else.

(If you happen be to gay, well, pick five people of the opposite sex.)

Either leave your answers here or on your own blog linking back to Friday Fandango.

(*-celebrities or bloggers are preferred but regular folks will work as long as you give us some kind of idea of who they are)

1. Emily Procter

Hmmm, this is harder than I thought. I mean, I've known that I would "do" Emily Proctor in a heartbeat, but beyond that...I just don't know.

Okay, here's nothing.

2. Alyson Hannigan

3. Eliza Dushku

4. Charisma Carpenter

Hmmm, seems I have a Buffy thing going on here.

and finally...

5. This straight girl I met in Provincetown who is just adorable, sweet, blond and funny. And she has no idea how gorgeous she is. She was even mistaken for my girlfriend. Score one for me. Like I could ever get someone that hot.

Hey, that was kind of fun. I feel like drinking a cosmo or four, hitting some clubs, and trying my luck. Maybe I'll run into Ms. Procter. Who wants to join me?

No comments: