I stole this from here, by way of here, by way of here.
Bold means I "so totally did that!"
You are a child of the 80's if...
1.You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE."
2. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
3. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
4. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
5. You owned those lil Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
6. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom.
7. Two words: M.C. Hammer.
8. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock."
9. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
10. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."
11. When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
12. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
13. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen.
14. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
15. You made your Mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
16. You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House).
17. You wore a jean jacket and you were proud of it.
18. L.A. Gear (High tops. With the pump. Oh yes.)
19. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten.
20. You remember reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and all the Ramona books.
21. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF."
22. You wanted to be a Goonie. BABY WOOOOOOOOOTH!
23. You ever wore fluorescent clothing.
24. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
25. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
26. You took lunch pails to school. And it had a matching thermos.
27. You remember the CRAZE, and slap bracelets.
28. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
29. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts.
30. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band
31. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up.
32. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
33. You ever owned a pair of jelly shoes.
34. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
35. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
36. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
37. You have ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
38. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
39. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's.
40. You've gone through this list occasionally saying "Totally awesome."
41. You remember Popples.
42. "Don't worry, be happy."
43. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
44. You wore socks scrunched down.
45. "Miss MARY MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK" Or, Ms. Susie had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell Ms. Susie went to heaven, the steamboat went to....
46. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
47. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
48. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare."
49. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony Tales.
50. You thought Doogie Howser was hot.
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.
53. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell," the ORIGINAL class. As in Mikey, Zack, Screech, etc. When Miss Bliss was the teacher.
That's a lot of bold folks.
I must mention that I had my first real kiss in a roller rink. I was 12 and he was 18! Whoops. I was an early bloomer. And my mother took me and three of my friends to a NKOTB concert. The screaming was so loud, you couldn't here the "music".
I think it's funny that many of these fads are back for my daughter's generation. She has Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Care Bears and My Little Pony. And so does my son, but that's another story.