Monday, March 14, 2005

Can I trade my life on eBay?

Gee. I hate to post today. Today's post will knock my pictures of hot guys right off the front page of my blog.

Goodbye, hot men. I'll be seeing you in the archives.

When my husband left on this deployment, I wondered what would become of my blog.

I figured it would get extremely horned up, as it often does when he is away. But I haven't really had the energy for that.

I figured it would get less funny. Because our interactions seem to be the fodder for my funniest posts. (Not that I'm really funny, mind you. Nope. I'll deny it with my last breath!)

I figured it would get more sappy and whiney. Check and check.

I didn't figure that it would get more angry. But, damn, I am angry today.

But how can I blog about it? I'm not about to air my dirty laundry for everyone to see. Some things are too private for even me to blog about.

But I can't stop being angry. And it's hard to be horny, funny, sappy, or whiney when you're pissed off.

So let me deal with this the classic military wife way and bury, bury, bury it deep.

My son is still sick. Actually, he is very sick and now has a host of infections to deal with too. And the base chose today to replace my heating and air conditioning systems.

Okay. That's it. Who wants to trade lives? Mine's pretty good when it isn't falling to crap.

No comments: