Saturday, March 12, 2005

Ralph! Can I have Ice Cream?

Apparently, I didn't have food poisoning. I had a bug. Because today, in the most public way possible, my son started puking too.

There's another establishment I can never show my face in again.

The last time he threw up like this, it was all over the lady behind us in line at the pet store.

Today, he chose to project his Mexican lunch all over the floor of a restaurant.

As awful as it is to spend an entire night all alone puking your guts out, it is worse to have to watch your kids go through the same misery and be helpless to make them feel better.

Kids are resilient though. As we were walking (dashing actually) out of the restaurant, he asked for ice cream.

*****

By the way guys, thanks for your sympathy. I really do appreciate it. But I do have to point out that my post with pictures of shirtless guys got more comments. Priorities, people!

No comments: