Thursday, August 26, 2004

Alone

Tonight, for the first time since I started blogging, I've had the urge to blog about something but held back. In fact, I had two conversations tonight that I would love to share with all of you and get feedback on, but I can't. One was in confidence and the other would just be a betrayal.

But, god, I am weary. I stood in the middle of my bedroom tonight, staring into space and cried. I am so weary that my body aches. My muscles feel like overstretched rubber bands.

It all goes back to having the people I love most being in pain. And maybe I'm contributing to that pain.

Tomorrow is my ninth wedding anniversary. My husband is flying out early tomorrow morning to attend a wedding thousands of miles away. It's been at least five years since we've been together to celebrate our anniversary.

I feel so lonely right now.

No comments: