Saturday, August 07, 2004

Thanks for the Hot Loving

Follow me on this.

I live in base housing. One of the best things about living on base is that we don't pay utilities. Our electricity, gas, and water are provided by the government. Or I suppose, the taxpayers, really. Since we aren't paying for it, our AC is always cranked up, and our house is nice and cool, even though it's always sweltering hot here on the bayou.

I like to sleep in a chilly room. That way I can cozy down under my covers and get all comfy. But we've had a bit of a cold front come through (Yay! It's down to 90 degrees.) and our house was really cold last night.

Which caused my husband to steal my covers. I tossed and turned for quite a while, trying to get warm, while he slumbered away. Finally, I decided this is bullshit. We're married for goodness sake. I should be able to cuddle up to him for warmth.

So I spooned right up. It was nice for a minute. I could feel his heart beating and his breathing was nice and relaxing. Then he kind of rolled over, and, well...

He attacked me again. It was hot. Really hot. We were completely silent and he basically directed the action by tossing me where he wanted me. I love being man handled like that. What a stud.

I slept in this morning. When we were alone for a few minutes early this afternoon he asked me, "Did you want to have sex last night, or were you just cold?"

"Well, I was just cold." I answered. "But the sex was nice too. Why? Did you want to have sex?"

"I didn't mind," he told me. "But I was sound asleep. When you woke me up by cuddling I thought you wanted sex. I can't sleep when you're touching me."

"So, you had sex with me to get rid of me."

"I didn't sat that."

Uh huh. So, if I hadn't been cold, I wouldn't have gotten thoroughly laid. If we had to pay for our own AC, I wouldn't have been so cold. The taxpayers pay for my AC. Therefore, you my American Taxpayer blogger friends are responsible for my hot sex.

Thank you so very much. Can I return the favor?

I promise I won't blog about sex for at least a few days.

No comments: