Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Going it Alone

Today is Tuesday.

I think I'll rename today as Tuna Girl's Day of Crap.

With everything that is going on, I forgot that my husband would be TDY this week. He's gone until late Thursday night. My mother is flying in on Thursday afternoon. And my surgery is scheduled for Friday.

Every moment of my life is booked (and double booked) solid until this weekend. And not with fun stuff.

It's slowly dawning on me that I am more overwhelmed and anxious about things than I am willing to admit. Even to myself.

It feels good just to say that.

And I bet by the title you thought this would be a post about masturbation.

Speaking of which, I have a confession to make. If you link to me through your Site Meter I will snoop and see what your stats are like.

And some of y'all have some weird ass google searches.

No comments: