Friday, November 19, 2004

Hugs from Afar

Hey guys! It's still Tuna Girl here. I haven't been able to concentrate well enough to post on the blog. But I did want you to all to know that I'm starting to feel a little more like myself again.

It has been very strange to be so disconnected from people. You don't realize how much of an important role the telephone plays in your life until you can't use it. And I haven't really even been able to e-mail much because my eyes aren't really focusing well.

CB even stopped by the other night to bring me flowers. But when I went to the door to sign "thank you" I scared her daughter. So even my best friend feels too weird to be around me right now. We're having Thanksgiving at her house though. That should be nice.

And I got one of Pua's very special hand-made scarves in the mail today. And I can't even tell you how nice that made me feel. Talk about perfect timing. (Love you, Pua! More than Rick even.)

And my orthodontist sent me a flower arrangement yesterday. I thought that was so sweet.

Now, if I could just get my family to puree some dinner for me before they rush out to a restaurant every night, I'd be all set.

I believe Patrick may have a post or two left in him. I obviously don't have anything interesting to say. Let's see if he can make a case for himself NOT getting his ass kicked in the next couple of days.

I'll be back to blogging on Monday.

I miss you guys!

No comments: