Friday, December 17, 2004

Bed Mates

My husband slept on the couch last night.

Would anyone like to guess why?

Did my hormones finally cause me to snap?

Did my marathon phone session with my friend piss him off?

Did we have one of those massive kind of useless flights that we haven't had in years and years?

Nope.

Our bed was piled high with at least seven loads of clean but unfolded laundry. Because in order to pack for a trip, you have to have clean clothes to pack in the first place.

At 11 p.m. he left me to my folding and went to sleep on the couch. And I, well, I procrastinated as long as I could, and at 4 a.m. I pushed the laundry onto his side of the bed and finally fell into a fitful sleep. Because that laundry, and those empty suitcases are still facing me today.

So, I'll be traveling for a while, assuming I ever pack. I don't know how often I'll be able to post, because my parents are like cruise directors. They never ever let us stop. But behave while I'm gone, hmmmm?

Oh! And by the way, to the person who Googled What does the name Tuna mean? and found my blog...

Tuna means pussy, sweetheart. Tuna is a derogatory term, often used by gay men, to refer to stanky pussy.

Any other question I can answer for you?

But then I really must go pack.

No comments: