Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good

I saw my orthodontist yesterday. He says I may be out of braces by the time my husband gets home.

I am going to kiss him like he's never been kissed before. And then, after the kids are asleep, well, I'm going to kiss him some more.

The Bad

I think I have a sinus infection. Which really sucks since my face is still swollen quite a bit. (Maybe I should file that under Ugly.)

And I should have my bite splint off by now, but I don't. My doctor is on vacation.

Which would be fine if this splint were designed to last seven weeks. But it's not. And mine is falling apart piece by piece. Which makes eating painful.

So I'm back to soft foods, at least until next Tuesday. Oh pizza. How I miss you.

The Ugly

Last night while I was talking on the phone, my husband was on the computer.

After I got off, I mean hung up, I went to use the computer myself.

As I moved the mouse to clear away the screensaver, up popped a horrendous picture of me on the wall paper.

It actually caused me to jump in my seat. Ack! My heart did that adrenaline pumping thing.

I almost scared myself to death.

Damn husband. He thinks he's so cute.

No comments: