Monday, February 21, 2005

If you know me, you can skip this.

Updated on August 1, 2007

Would you like to get to know me?

Here are the bare bones facts:

  • I am a 34-year-old, stay-at-home mother, and military wife.
  • I currently live on a military base in the South. We've lived here for just about nine long years.
  • I was born and raised in a Boston suburb.
  • No, I can't tell you why I called my blog Tuna Girl. It's a boring story anyway.
  • My husband is currently deployed to Iraq. We hope he'll be home in the spring.

Cast of Characters:

  • Tuna Man is my husband. He is an officer in the military and a truly wonderful husband and father.
  • Little Tuna Girl is my daughter. She is eight-years-old and in third grade. She is very sensitive, very sweet, and way too smart for her own good.
  • Little Tuna Boy is my son. He is fiver-years-old and in kindergarten. He is sweet, neat, independent, and way too smart for his own good.
  • CB was my best local friend. She was my next-door neighbor and also a stay-at-home mother and military wife, but she moved away at the start of 2006.
  • Her husband is RB. He is my husband's best friend.
  • AH was my most-annoying local friend but she moved away in the summer of 2006. She is also a stay-at-home mother and military wife.
  • Gay Tunapet is the unfortunate self-appointed nickname of my best friend and guest blogger Patrick. Patrick is a stand-up comic with a day job in NYC.
  • SW is my very wonderful, very beautiful, very outgoing local friend. She's sort of the leader of the pack of the friends I've made who have kids at my kids' school.
  • I have a host of really great friends who I met through blogging. I link to them as I go.

No comments: