Saturday, July 24, 2004

I crack myself up, at least.

Having my husband around so much is kind of weird.  It's been a couple of years since he's been able to spend this much time at home.  It's nice, and I'm quickly getting used to it, but we're having to do some negotiations.

We've also had more wacky conversations than we usually do.

G-Mail
Me:  How much do you love me?
Him:  Why?
Me:  I got you a G-mail invite.
Him:  Oh, cool.  How'd you do that?
Me:  I flirted a little.  Flashed a little.
Him:  Work what you got, baby.
Me:  But if you get an e-mail from a guy named Todd, it's probably for me.  Ignore anything he says.
Him:  Hmmm.  Should I send him an e-mail to say thank you.
Me:  Oh dear lord no.  You don't want to encourage him.
(p.s.  Love you Toddy!)

Hot Male
Him:  You should go (on the cruise).
Me:  Yeah.  I don't know.
Him:  You'd have fun, dancing and drinking.
Me:  Flirting with guys.
Him:  That too.
Me:  (Performing my own little bump and grind)  You're not worried that I'm gonna entice some hot guy to sweep me off my feet?  I can be pretty seductive on the dance floor, you know.
Him:  I know.  I've seen.
Me:  When?
Him:  In Vegas.
Me:  Really?
Him:  Yeah.  You must have been practicing.  (If dancing all over the house like a maniac with my iPod counts as practicing, then, yeah.  I had)  You had me all hot and bothered.

Tired Male
Me:  (Taking note of a female sexual enhancement drug commercial on television)  I should get some of that.
Him:  Yeah.  That's all I need.  I wouldn't be able to walk.  I couldn't make it to work. 

Desperate Male
Me:  (lying in bed)  MOAN!
Him:  If you're going to keep moaning like that I'll never get to sleep.
Me:  I feel like crap.  MOAN!
Him:  Yeah.  You can sleep downstairs if you want.
Me:  Come on.  It feels good.  Do it with me.  MOAN!
Him:  You can take your vibrator with you if you want.

So, yeah.  I'm having fun torturing him.  Tomorrow I'll tell the story of how he proposed marriage to me.  Then we can all pick on him together.

No comments: