Saturday, July 31, 2004

Who Knew?

My TMJ is so out of control right now that it is really affecting my personality. Yesterday I yelled (and I do mean YELLED) at the kids. I'm avoiding people as much as possible. And I'm sleeping most of my day away. Which means that I'm up all night, and miserable.

Last night, I ventured downstairs at about 4 a.m. and found my husband's laptop open on the coffee table. I was browsing around on it, when I noticed a video that he and his classmates had made during that program he was in most of this year.

They make fun of their instructors and themselves in it, as well as show off some Hooter Girls they met. It was actually really well done and really funny.

But what surprised me the most was my husband's acting ability. People keep mentioning this video to me, and how funny he is in it, but I hadn't seen it before.

But, oh my god! He is hilarious. He plays a whiskey-swilling, cigar-chomping, scary instructor. It just so happens that he looks quite a bit like the actual instructor he's spoofing, which makes it even funnier.

He basically spends the whole video yelling at people. I think I'll show this video to my kids when they're older and say, "See. This is what your father could really be like if he let himself go." I knew he had it in him to carry on like that, but I never thought I'd actually see it.

Anyone have any pain pills they'd like to share? Mine seem to not really be doing the job today. I have a feeling I'm going to look back at this post, and not even be able to understand it.

Pain, pain go away. Come again some other day. Tuna Girl wants to play.

No comments: